ABOUT STAVIG GROUP
Corporate Overview Our Products Our Business System Sustainability
Our Mission is to use our established sustainability principles to minimize our environmental impact and develop a culture that eliminates wastes and promotes reuse and recycling of its products and materials. Our vision is to be a zero discharge community participant.
- New Steel DrumsDrums created from recycled steel are themselves recyclable, and are capable of being reconditioned multiple times.
- FillingWith its ability to be reused, reconditioned and recycled, the steel drum is among the safest, most environmentally sound packaging in the world.
- EmptyingAfter customers utilize the various contents of their drums, they are ready for collection.
- CollectionOnly certified drip-dry empty drums that have the original labels intact and all the closures secure are accepted for reconditioning.
- ReconditioningReconditioning and reusing steel drums conserves natural resources and keeps drums out of landfills.
- RecyclingEmpty steel drums that can no longer be reconditioned are sanitized prior to being sent off to be recycled back into steel.
- Recycled SteelInfinitely recyclable, that worn out empty steel drum ends up back in the steel process.